December 31, 2012

Hey 2013!


Year 2012 was a beautiful year that had so many surprises and changes in my life.. It started extremely slow then there was Osama and everything just happened! I got my first DSLR, Started my blog and had so much fun being a mom of TWO <3 that's the best part!

I'm SURE 2013 will be as good as 2012 and I can't wait to live the surprises that it holds for me and my little lovely family <3

My Goals for 2013 are:

1. Be more patient with the boys!
2. Eat Healthy.
3. Start an exercise routine.
4. Dive Deeper in the ocean of photography!
5. Practice more photo editing tricks!
6. Keep up the love of blogging.
7. Be HAPPY!
8. Breathe the early morning air X_X Get up at 6 am and stay awake!
9. Improve my handwriting! my handwriting starts good then turns into a doctor's prescription.LOL!
10. Help Ahmed hold the camera and take a proper photo!
11. Make this clock!
12. Balance my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment