March 29, 2013

Another Quick Lasagna


Well, yeah.. I'm obsessed with Italian food! I've been obsessed my entire life, ever since I remember!

I was thinking of a really quick Lasagna, even quicker than the Lasagna Stacks that I've made before and I got the idea of rolling the Lasagna sheets!

Ingredients:
1. Lasagna sheets (I used plain and spinach).
2. Bolognese sauce.
3. Minced Beef.
4. Mozzarella Cheese.

Steps:
Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees.
1. Boil some water and pour over the lasagna sheets in a bowl and let for approximately 10 minutes.


2. For this recipe I used a ready Bolognese sauce (out of a jar). It's instructions was to cook minced beef until brown then add the sauce and wait till it simmers. I also liked to add salt and a spice mix.


3. Spread and Roll.


4. Cover with Mozzarella and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes. I like to check and take it out when it looks good to me :)


Resut <3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment