April 26, 2013

A Bedtime Story

kids in sleeping on mommy's bed

"Once upon a time.. I had two little boys that insist to sleep on Mommy's bed every single night! I was trying really hard to make them sleep on their beds but it was too difficult on me because all I really wanted is to hug them both tightly and never let go <3

I worry about little Osama falling down while we are all asleep so I take him back to his bed when he's sleeping deeply. Any slight movement would wake him up and he'll just stand and start screaming while he is looking at me... Waiting for me to bring him back on my bed :D

He would hug big brother and try to wake him up so that they could play together in the middle of the night or early every morning."

A story that I will definitely tell my boys when they grow up and hope that I would tell it to their kids too!

kids sleeping on mommy's bed

kids sleeping on mommy's bed

kids sleeping on mommy's bed

kids sleeping on mommy's bed

No comments:

Post a Comment