April 10, 2013

April/May Goals

little boy at the beach

I'm loving how writting down my goals is make me really work towards achieving them! I have been a goals and a to do list person my whole life until I got married and Mohamed didn't really like the fact that I was trying to control him with my to do lists for every. single. day. x_x It was badk, I should have just continued my to do lists and goals for my personal stuff!

I'm doing well in my 2013 goals! Much better than I thought I would. Only a few more to achieve and one of them that is really the most important to me is to be more patient with the kids. Ahmed drives me nuts! I try to be so patient but he just wouldn't stop until I yell. I really hate that, I don't like to see myself when I'm angry. sometimes I feel he is delebrately teasing me to piss me off, naughty boy!

I have a few goals that I want to achieve:

1. Plan my weekly work closet every weekend to save some morning time.
2. Choose my kids outfits every night rather than have the housemaid dress them as she like.
3. Plan a personal Mom and Ahmed/Osama time.
4. Count my calories - I started but need to keep going!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried to involve my husband in my to-do plans, coz I knew that I would be disappointed if I did hehe. I grew to love lists, they make life easier, and visions clearer =)

    ReplyDelete